Header Ads

Header ADS

Baitul Mukarram

  Visit to Baitul Mukarram

Baitul Mukarram is the national mosque of Bangladesh. It is located in Gulistan, the busiest place in Dhaka. I collect the pictures while going to old Dhaka for the purpose of photography. I was surprised to see the mosque. Because even though it is the busiest place in Dhaka, it is very modern and very big in size. Where many people can perform prayers. Later I found out that it was completed in 1968. I enter the mosque at twelve o'clock to perform the Friday prayers. A truly wonderful environment inside. Later slowly many people came to perform prayers. I finished my prayers at two in the afternoon and went out. Going out I can see some interesting things in front of Gulistan. That is the horse carriage. Although I have seen horse carriages many times before but here it is normal. All in all a good experience. Everything in Gulistan looked good except for the traffic jam.






No comments

Theme images by Matt Vince. Powered by Blogger.